If Family Is Wealth, Then Planning Is Immortality
Planning makes you immortal. It ensures the next generation will be just fine. This is something you may not learn or even understand until your 60s or 70s. If you're lucky, you come to hold a baby with dreams for the best things that could happen in the future.
Being a financial planner means being part of such special moments in people's lives. That is what makes this profession meaningful and it is a privilege to advise individuals on these matters. While being a financial planner requires cold-hearted math, the reward of being a real financial professional is in helping clients imbue their values in the next generation, by funding a religious school, a class in biology, or a tutor in reading for a child in your family.
If you are blessed to be able to help the next generation achieve work you have left undone, then planning is immortality and it is a privilege that is not taken lightly.
© 2018. All Rights Reserved.
- Life Is Fragile, So, Please, Value Each Day As Priceless
- Everything You've Learned About Interest Rates May Be Wrong
- This First Year Under The New Law Requires Planning
- 10 Years After The Great Recession
- Commodities Stink But Serve A Purpose
- Inflation: A Portfolio Risk That Never Dies
- The Interest Rate Inflection Point And Your Portfolio
- New Ways To Influence The Next Generation
- Giving More To Loved Ones - Tax-Free
- New Deduction Rules For Business Owners
- A Bright Outlook For Consumer Spending
- Six Tips To Avoid Phishing Scams
- Bad News: The New Tax Law Curbs A Home's Deductibility
- The New Tax Law Gives Roth Converters A Little Less Wiggle Room
- Good Riddance To The Alternative Minimum Tax