Is it really possible to retire abundantly? It can seem overwhelming to find the answer. Where do you begin to figure this out? The questions start swirling…
- Have I chosen the right investments?
- Am I saving enough?
- Am I using the best retirement plan?
- Am I missing some important tax deductions?
- How do I balance what I need today with an uncertain future?
And if you are younger additional questions pop up like:
- How will I pay for college and save for retirement?
- Will my family be okay if something happens to me?
- Should I pay my mortgage off early or try to save more now?
Steven Covey pressed the answer into our heads, “Start with the end in mind.” But it can be overwhelming with our finances. So….we wait…we delay…we procrastinate when we have the desire to press ahead. We are then left with that gnawing feeling that I need to do something, but there is no clear deadline for financial planning like there is with our tax returns or insurance premiums. And so it’s easy to put it off, and in delaying the dread builds.
So do something now. Click Here for our special report “The 6 Most Dangerous Pitfalls to Your Retirement Plan.”